Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Things First

By Amy Ive been back for a week from Scottsdale Arizona. It was a amazing trip. I shook Reba's hand. As in the cute red head with a amazing voice. But before I blog about that I have to tell you about my husbands sister Tara. She married Gustavo on March 11th. We were so sad not to be there but four tickets to Ecuador would have buried us in debt. Thankfully her mom and step-dad were able to go. I downloaded all these pictures and now I can't seem to move them around. So this is all backwards! This is their wedding day. She looked beautiful!!!
I love this picture of them. I think it's my favorite. It just sums up their life so perfectly.



Doesn't she look so happy?





My mom-in-law and Tara.



Gustavo and his family own a store.




Their living room. Nice view!





The outside of the apartment.




Tara's kitchen






And a washer and dryer!!! This is a huge treat for Tara because most families don't have them.





Before the actual wedding they had to be married in a civil ceremony. So they were kind of married twice. I don't understand all the rules to this but here is a picture of them after the civil ceremony.






Holding the official document






This was during the ceremony



I thought this picture was cute because this was the sweatshirt Gustavo wore when they picked up her parents at the airport.





We are so happy for both of them. Just wish they weren't so far away!!!


I'll try to blog about the AZ trip in the next few days. However there is something wrong with my computer. I'm using my hubby's plus all of the wedding pictures were on his anyway. Mine says it can't connect to Internet Explorer. Great. Also when I was uploading these pictures on the blog it said we have use 95% of our storage space on the blog. Not sure what that means but I'm guessing we should be expecting a huge headache in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment