Sunday, November 29, 2009

Generous Boss, Grateful Me

By Amy

I'm home again. And it feels good! I missed everyone so much. I did have alot of fun in Arizona. I go to help my boss with her guests there. She is so wonderful and always includes me in everything that they do. Check out the menu at one of the dinner parties I attended.
It's kind of hard to read but believe me, it was fancy food. REALLY good fancy food. It feels kind of weird because I am after all "the help." Not only does she include me in going out to dinner and any excursions she has planned, she also buys me stuff. Take a look......

















See what I mean? So incredibly generous. I am so spoiled by her!! And that's not all! She treated me to a massage, manicure and pedicure at the Four Seasons Spa. Complete luxury!















can you guess what color I picked for my toes? (:



I love her. Not just for the things she does for me. But for the kind of person she is. I have learned so much from her. I have been with her for ten years. I'm hoping for ten more.

No comments:

Post a Comment