Friday, January 29, 2010

Products of the "Clown-White Skin" Tribe

By Amy



I think I've mentioned that I'm going to Costa Rica. In ONE WEEK. I do not have a single item packed or any sort of schedule typed out for my sister who will be taking charge of my boys. The only thing I have done is throw some "must not forget" stuff in a pile on my couch. More then half are skin care products. It's actually kind of funny.






I am DETERMINED not to burn. Every time I am anywhere with sun and heat I burn. And it hurts. And it ruins the trip. Well, not completely but it does put a damper on my mood. So I am going to take every precaution possible not to burn but still enjoy the sun. I'll let you know how it goes.


On another note, guess who I am watching tomorrow?!?!?! You'll never guess!!!! Ok, I'll give you a hint. Her name starts with a A and she is quite possibly the cutest nine month old ever. Give up? Ok I'll just tell you.....








I'm pretty sure my next post will be full of her cute grin and pretty blue eyes. I've got my camera battery already charging. (:








No comments:

Post a Comment