Monday, February 1, 2010

Cousins

By Amy

I never would have dreamed that my 8 year old would love his nine month old cousin so much. It's almost.....annoying. That sounds mean. But sometimes he is just so.....in her face. And although she doesn't find it annoying, I do. Most of the time though, he is perfectly content to let her feel his face, pull his hair, and grab his ears. It's really very sweet.




I didn't really take a whole lot of pictures on Saturday night when I was watching little miss A. I was to busy watching her little personality. She has two bottom teeth now and cutting more. She wanted to chew all night long.




Look what a big girl she is!
I told her to stop growing and she just smiled at me.


I don't think she will listen to me. (: On another note, this week is going to get crazy on me. I only have five more days to get my stuff together and get organized for Costa Rica. So I'll be signing off the blog for awhile. It's up to my sissy to keep things going. She is going to have her hands full with my kids so posts may be few. I'll be back on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment