Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from FantasyLand

By Amy

On Saturday morning we left hot, beautiful, humid Costa Rica and around early evening arrived home to cloudy skies, freezing temps and snow. It was difficult to get off the plane to say the least. But alas, my kids and a foot of mail awaited me. Instead of going into a whole bunch of details as to what we did, I'll just share some pictures instead. First a little background. My boss owns a boat. A big boat. I think I have mentioned before how generous she is. Well, she allowed me to not only use her boat but to bring along a few friends and family with me. I'm still baffled that we were given this trip. Enough babbling.......picture time!
Our first stop was at a little place on a mountain for breakfast.

On the way to the boat we stopped at a river and saw these big boys.

On our way to the big boat. Hubby and I, my sis-in-law and hubby.

My two brother-in-laws canoeing.

My friend Meg, my sis-in-law and me. Look at those white legs!

My hubby and his siblings.

Appetizers the first night. See the tiny little black and red "beads"? Caviar.

My beautiful sis-in-law and her handsome hubby.

Dessert: Pineapple Sorbet

And this was all on the first day! More pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Darcie is wearing her life jacket on the side of the boat. What's up with those other two???

    ReplyDelete