Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Costa Rica Part Two

By Amy

So we arrived on Sunday. These are pictures from Monday. We spent the day fishing and swimming and in the evening we had a very talented, friendly karaoke competition. Guys' vs Girls. Unfortunately I can't post pictures of the inside of the boat so you will just have to trust me that the evening was full of laughs. Because we weren't talented. Or friendly. (:
Bait for the serious fishermen. And fishergirls.
My brother-in-law gets to real in the first bite. What will it be?
A huge Durado! Which was filleted and cooked for our enjoyment.
Me and my sis-in-laws
Me and my honey
Our first course in the evening.....stuffed prawn on a bed of spinach and roasted tomato. YUM.
Just the girls....
Next up: Tuesday's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment