Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Break from our Regularly Scheduled Program

By Amy

I thought I would give you a break from Costa Rica. Maybe you are sick of the pictures because...

a) you are jealous (i would be)

b)you hate me because I got to go

c)you think they are boring

d)they make you want to vomit because you can't stand the sunniness of it all.

Whatever the reason...this is your break. Because I do have more to post. So enjoy it while it last.



I am planning my sister's bridal shower. With the help of my lovely friend Meg and my sis-in-law. On Sunday I completed the invites. Not without the help of my mighty sidekick.















Can you guess what our theme is going to be? (:
P.S. I am so sorry if you read this blog and did not get a invite. We really wished we could have invited everyone. But unfortunately I have a lack of funds and a lack of space. ):
P.S.S My sister will blog again at some point. I know you miss her. I miss her. She really wants to. But she is pretty overwhelmed with packing, wedding plans and dreaming about how great this shower is going to be. (:

1 comment:

  1. You simply cannot invite everyone! Our "family" just gets too big! I do hope you"ll post pictures of the shower, you are such a good party thrower and we get to steal all your good ideas.

    ReplyDelete