Friday, February 26, 2010

And the Bad Blogger of the Year Award Goes To...

by Ang

….me!!! Sorry. I’ve been busy, distracted, planning my move, planning my wedding, cleaning, organizing, working like crazy, and trying to get enough sleep at night to make it through each day.

I thought instead of talking about all of that stuff, I would just post some random thoughts about me. That’s a really good way to get to know someone better, right? So here’s a few glimpses into my thoughts and a few things that you may have not known about me (the good and the bad)

*I am going to miss the Olympics when they’re over. Especially the speed skating.

*On our last two days in Paris, I had the Metro system and stops so totally figured out that I didn’t need the map.

*I have no problem swimming in the ocean, but I refuse to swim in a lake.

*I think my niece is the sweetest little person I know.

*I totally chickened out when I gave my notice that I was moving and stuck a note on my landlady’s door instead of telling her in person. She wrote me a very nice note back and taped it to my mailbox.

*When I get cranky, I soak in a bubble bath which usually helps.

*I complain when I have to park outside at work once a week (instead of in the underground garage).

*When I was younger I played cars in the backyard on the picnic table with my brother. Later that day, I would go in and play with my Barbies. I was a tomboy and also a girly-girl.

*When I was a toddler I started choking on a butterscotch candy.

*When my sister and I were little and stayed with my Grandma for the weekend, she would take us to the grocery store with her and let us each pick out ANY type of cereal we wanted. Then we would get home and she would dump out the boxes into big bowls so we could fish out the toy. It was the BEST.

*I would rather read a non-fiction book than a fiction book. I have three shelves of non-fiction books to one shelf of fiction.

*I love bubble tea and would drink it every day if it weren’t so expensive.

*I love when my fiancé refers to me as 'mama' to our dog. I miss him! (my fiancé and the puppy)

*I am so excited about my bridal shower (see below post). My sister is amazing.

Tonight I’m hanging out with my youngest nephew. We’re going to order in for supper, watch a movie, play, and just have fun! And then tomorrow and Sunday my mom is coming up to help me start going through things and packing. I love my mom. She’s fun and also very helpful. I plan on taking pictures of our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment