Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Mexico

by Ang


I made it to New Mexico! It was a long trip, but we arrived safely and in tact. These beautiful flowers from my honey were waiting for me.

I've been busy unpacking and settling in for the past few days. It's slowly coming together. I feel like I've slipped right into life here - setting up the house, spending time at my mother-in-law's, shopping, the gym, going to meetings and out in service, etc. It's a good feeling. I do miss my family though. I take comfort in the fact that I will see them in about 3 weeks!

This is from the Target parking lot. I still can't get over the fact that I can see mountains every day. That's a big deal for this Nebraska girl!!

I'm off to bed. I have another big day of unpacking ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment