Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ginger and Bailey

By Amy

Sorry it's been so long. Life has been nuts. Really crazy. And then when I had a moment and really felt the need to blog about something....our Internet quit. It decides not to work at any moment. I really need to call them. But I just can't muster up the strength to talk to someone on the phone for a good 45 minutes and try this and that only to find out we need a new modem. I keep thinking that if I wait long enough, husband will do it.


Our girl Ginger is five months old now. She is still a puppy but has calmed down quite a bit. As much as she loves to play with us, she craves playing with animals. She even tried to become friends with our cat. That didn't end very well and let's just say that Ginger now keeps her distance. I have introduced her to a handful of dogs and she gets so excited! She can hardly contain herself! The problem is that the dogs didn't like her and found her downright irritating. I felt so bad for her. I started to think that there was something wrong with her. Did she smell funny? Was she a dork?
Last Friday my friend came over with her dog Bailey. Bailey is a female and is around 5 months old too. When she bounded out of the car, I held my breath.





I almost burst into tears! My Ginger had found a friend!!!





I promise that no one was hurt in the above photo. They played for HOURS.



Ginger was so tired. It was glorious. I'm hoping to have another play date with her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment