Thursday, September 2, 2010

YELLOW

By Amy


This is part three in my Rainbow Photography Project and I know you are thinking, it's about time. And I bet you are expecting a gazillion pictures of greatness. However keep in mind that the color is....yellow. Not that I have anything against yellow. I like yellow. It's just that I believe that yellow is at it's best when pared with other colors. So that's what I did with this one.

See how the red accents the yellow? In both these pictures.

This is my bosses dog. Her favorite passtime is catching the tennis ball. I know the lighting is shadowy but I couldn't exactly pose her.

I think this one is my favorite. I love blue and yellow.

I want this painting.

This picture was fun to take. It's my second favorite. I love the soft coloring in the sky and the grit of the road.

So there you have it. I know. It's kind of sad because these pictures spanned almost six months. You would think I would have had more. I had ideas but was to lazy to make the effort. I guess yellow just isn't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment