Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010: My Favorite Pictures

By Amy


JANUARY
This picture is the epitome of my mother and father-in-law. He is a joyful guy. She is too! Or is she crying? (:
FEBRUARY



Awwww Costa Rica! This is on our way to the big boat. In a little boat. And we had the whole trip in front of us. Such a great feeling.




MARCH


An amazing night. French food. A Paris theme. And my sister, the center of attention.



APRIL

The day before my sister's wedding. When she was still mine. (:
MAY




Albuquerque. Gorgeous.
JUNE



When I see this picture I can't stop laughing.



JULY



I can't believe she was ever this little!



AUGUST


And they say this is the awkward age. I think NOT!
SEPTEMBER





My favorite people.
OCTOBER






I never want to forget the craziness of this moment.
NOVEMBER





Three people that each have molded me. I love them all.
DECEMBER






This isn't my favorite picture of December. It's just me. I wanted to say thank you for reading. I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!
PS....you may have noticed that Little Miss A was absent in these pictures. That's because she is going to get her own twelve picture post. (:

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you! You are such a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete