Sunday, January 2, 2011

Where the Heck Have You Been?

By Amy


Is that what you are asking me? Well, I'll tell ya. Between the kids being home from school, dog sitting, working extra hours, throwing parties for the kids and just trying to keep up with the daily stuff...I haven't had a second to even log on to my computer. I sneak at work and check my emails but that is about all the computer time I have these days. Plus my hubby is using my laptop because his is in the shop. And mine isn't that great to begin with. It's super slow and after I downloaded the pictures it won't let me move them around. Maybe that's a Blogger thing? Anyway, I guess you get the pictures in this order. Here is what we have been up to the past two weeks.



My son turned 25. Not really but doesn't he look older? I gasped when I saw this picture. He's only 14. For three more days.





We went to Charlestons for my mom and dad's 37 anniversary. They are cute aren't they?





I took the boy skating for the first time. He did pretty good! He's the one in the jeans and red shirt.
We ate donuts. Multiple mornings. And afternoons.





Lots of Poker and Tripoly was played.






My cute sister in law came to see me. Yes. Just me. It was all about me. Even though she didn't stay with me. And I only saw her twice. (:



This guy definitely came to see just me. I'm his favorite. I just know it!





That's all for now. I know you were expecting so much more but this is all I can do for you for now. Plus my computer is driving me crazy and if I don't stop now I may just throw it against the wall. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment