Monday, January 10, 2011

Copycat Part 2

by Ang

See the post below....this is a continuation of my favorite pictures from 2010 - August through December!

August: (So I only took 4 pictures in August, and this was by far the best one)

September: (Taos, the Rio Grande Gorge, and one fat kittty in the sink)

October: (my parents & Grandma came!, balloon fiesta, me and Grandma on the train to Santa Fe)



November: I took NO pictures in November. Shame on me!

December: (Fantasy Football, Nanette the Nook)

My husband surprised me with a Nook Color and case, which I promptly named Nanette. I love it! (her).

I know that the year ends with December, but I thought I'd throw in some pictures from this month:



Yep. I'm taking some classes! (well, just one class at a time for now - College Writing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment