Monday, January 24, 2011

I'll Take An 'S', Pat.

by Ang

I think I have another problem. I can sort of compare it to my lack of restraint when it comes to buying our dog toys.

I like letters. Not the kind you get in the mail (although I like those too), but actual letters.

It's a weakness, apparently, that didn't become clear to me until just now and I started counting up the S's and other letters we have in our house. I like A's and J's too, because my husband's initials are JAS and mine are AJS. So it all works out.

The dining room:
The kitchen:

My desk area:

The dining room again (these ones are glass!): The entertainment unit:

The entryway:

The office:

The bathroom:

The only rooms in our house that don't have any letters are the guest bathroom and the laundry room. I may have to change that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment