Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two Corners

by Ang
I did some more re-organizing today of a few things. Since I am taking a class now, I am working REALLY hard at keeping my desk clean. So far, so good!



I had to move my printer back on to my desk, which I hated at first, but now it's not so bad. It has a nice flat top, so I can just put stuff on top of it. I've been printing off a lot of materials for my class, so it's nice to always have it hooked up to my laptop.

So my desk is looking good and it's very inviting to study at thank goodness. I'm ahead of schedule on my assignments for the week!

I also finally framed and hung up above my desk my favorite card that I got in Paris. It's the Eiffel Tower, but it also looks like an 'A'. It's handmade on this satin-like paper, and the picture does not do it justice at all.

And right across from my desk is our fireplace which we've been using almost every night (which involves turning a knob). I love it, it makes our large living room feel very cozy.



Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment