Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I hate to brag but....

By Amy




I took my nieces Senior pictures a few weeks ago. They turned out fabulous. But not because of my photography skills.




She's a beautiful girl and just as pretty on the inside.


















This is her pet bird Tweety. I forget if Tweety was a girl or a boy. He/she was a great sport!





























This next one is my absolute favorite and after you see it you will probably wonder why. I just love the whole "feel" of the picture. It's kind of dreamy and I keep going back to it even if no one else gives it a second glance. I am getting this one on a print for sure.







I have a new found respect for real photographers. I was a nervous wreck. And trying to find a evening with the perfect light....we had to cancel three times! It was windy but we tried to work with that. The light was beautiful and I am so thankful for that. Lighting can make or break your pictures. Anyway I am so proud of her and am honored that I was asked to do this for her! It was a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment