Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Little on the Lighter Side

By Amy

With the death of our Aunt, our posts have been so heavy lately. It is just the way we feel right now. But tonight I'll give you something a little lighter.
When we heard the news about my Aunt,my husband sat my boys down and told them they can do three things to help their mom through this. Pray, get along and clean the house. In a attempt to put a smile on my face they obeyed without a single complaint. The night that I was packing they were playing outside for what seemed like hours. Finally they came in and said, "Mom! You have to come and see what we did!" This is what I found in our driveway. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Let's take a closer look shall we?


No band is complete without a guy with long hair.




Or a guy with a afro apparently.



I like the singers hair. And the tribute to AD/DC.


Cool drums and .....a micky mouse on the left hand side?
"Look mom! Your favorite rock band!" "Oh really? Who is that?"

My dear sweet boys. Aside from the spelling error, they even tried to write it like Def Leppard does. I should be denying that I love them to save myself any sort of dignity I have left. But it's true. I love Def Leppard. And I love my boys. For trying so hard to bring a smile to my face that night. They succeeded!

No comments:

Post a Comment