Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny, Freaky Fashion, Part II

by Ang

I've been trying to catch up on my magazines so I can toss them in the recycle bin and get rid of some of the paper clutter in my apartment. The first ones I went through were Vogue, because it's by far the most entertaining.
Remember this post from February? Well, I'm happy to say that Vogue didn't let me down this time either.
First, a peak at some NORMAL ads:

Add ImageNot bad, right? Decent clothes, normal settings. But then things start to go downhill...

"Look ma! It's my first Home Ec sewing project!"


"This jacket just doesn't seem to fit right. Now where did I put my flannel blanket?"

"I have to hold my arms out like this to balance out the weight of my head"


"I think I'll do some gardening today. Are these shoes practical enough?"


And now for my personal favorite. I don't know about you, but this is EXACTLY what I wore to my last eye appointment.

1 comment:

  1. maybe the opthamologists in cool cities have a dress code?

    ReplyDelete