Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miss "A" Speaking

By Little Miss "A"

Hello there. I'm pretty sure that most of you know who I am. Two of my Aunties run this blog. They really like me alot.


This is my other Aunt. She is my mommy's sister. My "blogging" aunts are my daddy's sisters. I love them all. Especially my mommy's sister. And my daddy's sisters. (:



They are really crazy about me. They even take pictures of my feet!



And my neck!!


I just don't understand it sometimes. But I try to give them what they want.



And I am such a big girl. Look how well I hold my head up!


They love me alot. I can tell because they are always smiling and making funny faces at me. Sometimes I get confused and I'm just not sure where to look.




And sometimes I get tired of always looking so cute.



But my aunties never care. They love me when I cry or when I smile or when I sleep. I love them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment