Saturday, September 12, 2009

Complete and Total Randomness

by Ang

*Today I woke up and my eyelids were puffy and swollen and I had no less than 3 sneezing fits (you know the ones where you sneeze about 10 times in a row and it HURTS) within 20 minutes. When, oh when will allergy season be over?

*I'm listening to the Husker game online. The score is 24-6, and yet I'm still listening.

*Playing Scrabble on pogo.com is addicting.

*I am missing my niece terribly. I mean, look at her (but ignore me):


Only 6 more days until I get to see her. She is just a little ball of pink baby goodness. I want to smell her and kiss her head.

*I am a big fan of 'The Office'. I've decided that my all-time favorite episode is "The Injury" from Season 2. It's just a classic. Michael burns his foot on his George Foreman grill. Here's a couple of clips from it (but not the funniest ones).

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/the-injury/116363/


Michael Scott: Pam will you rub butter on my foot?
Pam Beesly: No.
Michael Scott: Pam, please. I have Country Crock.

*Here's a super funny picture my sister took at my place last Saturday. What are they doing??

*My apartment smells like cardboard. I can't wait until moving day.

*I'm glad it's cloudy today.

*Sunmaid now makes yogurt covered raisins in individual boxes. Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment