Sunday, September 6, 2009

Packing!

by Ang

The moving countdown has begun. I only have 13 more days until the big move. Before yesterday, I had packed 3 boxes. That's it. I just have not been motivated at all and it's very overwhelming.

So yesterday, my sweet sister came over and helped me pack! It was so great. We pulled everything in the living room that needed packed, popped in the Grey Gardens documentary (which I HIGHLY recommend) and got to work.

Here's the before picture:

And the after:


We mostly used boxes, totes, and those reusable shopping bags for all of my books. That was Amy's idea, and it was a great one! Those bags are so much easier to carry than boxes.

I still have lots to do, but we got a great start. Today I'm going to do laundry, and tomorrow Amy and one or perhaps both of my nephews are coming back over to help me some more. It's so much more motivating and fun when I'm around people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment