Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome

by Ang
Finally!! Sorry I've been missing. You would think that with all this time that's passed that I would be completely done unpacking. Oh but I'm not. It's a slow process for me. But I'm chipping away at it. It will get done!
Here's the few things that I can share--
The door to my humble abode, and my sad attempt at a fall decoration:

It needs some help.

This is the office portion of my living room. I wanted two separate areas, and I think it worked out really well. When you walk in my front door and turn to the left, this is what you see:

Aw, let's get a closer look at that fabulous computer wallpaper.


I switch it up constantly, but it's always a picture of Little Miss A.

This is the rest of the living room. Well, kind of. There's still a little portion that I can't show yet because of boxes. But this is the important part (when you walk into the living room and look to the right):

Ignore the curtains. I don't think they're staying. And ignore the folding chair by the tv. I forgot to move it and was too lazy to take another picture.

And no post is complete without a fat cat picture:

So there you have it. Thanks for checking out a portion of my humble abode! More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment