Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Back!

By Amy
I made it home from my trip Saturday around noon. As mentioned before I had to travel with my boss to help with a party. They have another residence in Wyoming which is where we stayed this summer. For privacy reasons I can't show you pictures of their residence or of the party but I will say it was amazing. And my boss is a beautiful person who surrounds herself with wonderful people so even though I worked my butt off, I also had a great time. Wyoming is gorgeous this time of year. The leaves are changing colors.
















One of the things I did was tie ribbon and cloth on these root beer float glasses. All ninety of them!
We did have time to take a tram to the top of the tetons.






I felt pretty happy about the view up top.




This is smoke from a fire from Grand Teton National Park. Thankfully it was a controled fire.




I had a nice time but it's great to be home. Hopefully Ang will find her camera battery charger and she will be able to post pictures of her new place soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment