Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My mission if I choose to accept it....

By Amy


....Is to not open my computer up for the entire day tomorrow. No email, no facebook, no blogs or blogging. I can't even balance my checkbook. I can't remember the last time I didn't turn my computer on for the whole day. I have soooo much to do tomorrow and I have a feeling that I'll be able to get more done without it. And go to sleep earlier. SO! It will be hard. I'm a email addict. When I'm home I check it every hour. Ok, every half hour. Message for Ang: If you want to get a hold of me you'll have to text. I'm not a texting addict so I'm ok with still being able to do that. I'm actually nervous about this. I have the same panicky feeling I get when our power goes out. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE?!?! I JUST GOT GROCERIES AND NOW EVERYTHING IS GOING TO ROT!!! That's how I'm feeling. It will be OK though. I'll let you know how it goes. Or if I cave. And because it's hard for me to post without a picture I'll leave one with you. I looked back in my archives for September 1st, 2008. I found this. Pretty cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment