Monday, September 14, 2009

Hospitality

By Amy

I love having people over. It's just alot of work and usually I'm to tired to even begin to THINK about cleaning and cooking. But with the help of the whole family we were able to get the house looking good and I was able to cook up some grub. We had about 14 people over on Sunday. I love it when my house is company ready.











My boy took a picture of me in my favorite apron.




I was a cookin' fool! Didn't get any pics of the food though. By the time I remembered, it was all dug into and not so pretty anymore.

Such beautiful people.



Look at these two cuties.



The weather was really nice so a few played B-ball.



See that little lady in the pink shirt?





She totally kicked the boys butts. LOVE IT when that happens!!
Even the cat had a good time.



It was good food and great conversation. I am DETERMINED to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment