Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1-2-3 JUMP!!!

By Amy

One of the fun things to do on the boat is to...jump off of it! It takes some guts because it is a long ways down. And it's the ocean. But a few brave souls on board decided to try. First they had to survey the situation.










The boys decided to go first. On your marks, get set.....


GO!








What about the girls? Any brave takers?

Come on Meg! You can do it!







Meg and my sister-in-law decide to take the plunge.









I was to chicken. And I'm not a great swimmer. And I'm chicken. I think I only have one more Costa Rica post left. Just a FYI, not that you would notice, but the last few shots were taken with my old camera. My poor new camera had a hard time adjusting to the humidity. The next batch of pictures are unbelievable. They weren't taken by me but by a crew member with a camera that would make any professional photographer envious. You'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment