Saturday, May 2, 2009

Older Pictures

by Ang

My sister has my camera (LONG story). I will get it back tomorrow. So today I looked at some of the pictures I had on my computer to see if I could come up with something to post about. It was fun looking through them all again!

So here are a bunch of random shots that I like.
I took this at Mohonk Mountain House in New York in October 2006. It is beautiful! http://www.mohonk.com/


It's very peaceful there.

Here's La Jolla Beach, California, June 2007:

The Teton Mountains as seen from Yellowstone Park in Wyoming, June 2008:Coronado Beach (San Diego, CA) August 2008:

Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 2009

Paris, France, March 2009


Looking back at these makes me realize how thankful I am that I've been able to take such wonderful vacations in the past couple of years. They were all amazing and I hope I get to take more like them!

And here's a dose of cuteness for you:

I can't stop thinking about this baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment