Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend

By Amy



Well I did get to cross a few things off my list. I got my floors all nice and shiny, I found cages for my tomato plants and I got a new recipe book to inspire me to menu plan (which I did). I tried to look beautiful for husband and I think he was happy to see me after being gone for five days. I didn't finish my Paris scrapbook or work on my closet. Maybe this week. Maybe not.

Today we went to pick up the boys from Grandma and Grandpa's. We had a BBQ at my brother's house and got to see sweet little Miss A. She is cuteness with a capital C.
Alert and Awake
My beautiful sister Ang. She hates pictures of herself and I'll probably get it for posting this.



My mom and dad with their only granddaughter

Sound asleep

My Grandma with her Great Grandchildren

It was a good weekend. It always is when my family is together. I love them all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment