Saturday, May 30, 2009

Therapy

by Ang

I had a really rough week. I haven't been sleeping well, I haven't been feeling well, I am emotionally drained and exhausted. So today I am focusing on getting better. Sort of a 'pampering' day, but not really because I also have been cleaning, getting groceries and getting stuff done.
Here's a few things that have made me happy today.

Blueberry pomegranate white iced sun tea. I made it this morning.


It's delicious. Very refreshing! (an inside joke for my 7 year old nephew).

New nail polish:

It's purple.

Advil!


DVD commentaries of The Office:



This picture my brother sent me today on my phone of my niece:



Look at her round belly!

So hopefully I'll start to feel better in the next few days. I have a nice, relaxing weekend planned and tonight I'm going to a movie with my sister. Family is wonderful when you're feeling down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment