Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 Boys + 3 Boys = 14 Boys

By Amy

That's what it felt like today anyway. I have Wednesdays off so I let 3 kids sucker me into letting them spend the night last night. They were actually all very good. Just some fights among the two sets of siblings is all.

Nothing like a good old fashion bike race!




This one here?




He has a little piece of my heart.




See what I mean?



Guess where you can feed 6 people for under 20 bucks? TACO BELL.





I'm not quite sure what to think about the one with the red shirt.




Other then he is a class A screwball. While the boys were trying to supress their belches, I caught up on the news.

After lunch we went swimming for three hours. I was beat after we got home.
The boys were still going strong. So I kicked them all out of the house and locked the door. Told them if they got thirsty that we have a hose around back. The End. (:
P.S. My sis changed the blog design again. We thought it was a little to orange. Now it looks perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment