Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Other Side

By Amy


I am blessed with two big, beautiful families. My own and my husband's. I love my husband's family. It's bigger then mine. They are loud and funny and tell it like it is. Here is just two members of his family. I've talked about my new little niece before. But here is the youngest niece on my husbands side. She is a doll.







I'm addicted to her hair.






I think she likes me too.







This is my husband's sister. She just got back from being in Ecuador. She had been there for two years working as a missionary. She told us on the way home tonight that she had forgotten what it was like not to have to hand wash her clothes.
She is a true gem. The most self sacrificing person I know. We are so glad that she is back for now.




I think her nieces and nephews are glad too.





When people complain about their in-laws, I just sit quietly. I've known mine for 16 years and my heart would not be whole without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment