Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weekend

by Ang
This weekend was busy and I am beat! But it was fun and it's a 'good' tired.
I am dog-sitting for three huge, lovable dogs. I am going to miss not seeing them every day! I know I probably shouldn't have favorites, but I do anyways. HE is my favorite:

Look at that face! He is such a sweet boy.

On Saturday, I took my younger nephew to see High School Musical on stage. He loved it. He basically loves anything live and that has to do with music. My sister once took him to the symphony and he was so disappointed because they had to leave at halftime. He just loves watching people play any kind of instruments.

Here he is with Troy & Gabriella who were signing autographs after the show:


And the perfect topper to a great weekend was seeing little Miss A tonight! Amy and I went to visit her for a while. She is so completely adorable and is SMILING now!!!


At first she didn't know what to think of us:


Check out the ONE raised eyebrow. My brother can do that and so can my nephew. And apparently, she can too:


But then her crazy aunties starting making faces and talking silly and it began to work...


We got lots of smiles tonight. It was so much fun! I miss the little cutie already.

I'm off to bed to recover from my GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment