Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My little Rock Star

By Amy


My youngest has always loved music. A few years ago we bought him a acoustic guitar. A cheap one from Walmart. He loved it. He would turn on my ipod and totally jam out on it. He didn't know how to play a single note but that didn't stop him.




(check out my homemade strap. sad.)




(all rock stars must make this face)


He has broken so many strings I lost count. I would say that we have gotten our money out of that thing. The past year he has been begging for a electric guitar. We tried to hold him off for our sanity's sake. We told him that if he could save up for half of it, we would pay the other half. We didn't think he would actually do it. I mean, this is the kid who gets a dollar and wants to go to the Dollar Tree ASAP to spend it. So we were shocked when he saved up seventy dollars. SEVENTY DOLLARS!!! We had to give in. So we searched and searched and finally found something we could afford on ebay.


(slightly excited)

Everyone had to get in on the action.




Even dad had to try it.





(look ma! a REAL guitar strap!)




I think he likes it. (: I guess we better think about lessons. And load up on Tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment