Thursday, June 11, 2009

Je suis fini!!

By Amy
I am finished! After two months of sifting through hundreds of pictures, photoshopping, journaling, and planning the perfect layout, I am finally finished with my Paris scrapbook!



Here are some of my favorite pages.














I tried to make the pages look uncluttered but interesting. I'm pretty happy with most of them. I think my husband is hoping that I will clear out my little (kind of big) scrapbook corner (mostly wall) in our bedroom. Little does he know that now i am going to start making some cards and start organizing other photos. Mua ha ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm going to Paris in october. I might try scrapbooking when I come back!

    ReplyDelete