Saturday, February 28, 2009

Funny, Freaky Fashion

by Ang

Yesterday I was looking through my latest Vogue magazine and of course about 3/4 of the magazine is clothing ads. I don't mind the normal ones (ones that don't look so incredibly staged and ridiculous). These (to me) are normal and look nice:





But then I started noticing some hilarious ones. Oh, they weren't meant to be funny, but to me it was the highlight of the magazine. I'll share a few.





"Hey guys! Let's all gather in the potting shed and see who can look the most miserable!"


"I couldn't find anything to wear, so I put on this white paper bag!"


"Ugh! This bag is so heavy! It weighs more than I do!"



"I've completely forgotten how to walk using my knees and elbows!"


And my personal favorite:




"I'm bored. I think I'll find a dead ornament-covered tree and then stand on a chair in it."


Thank you, Vogue, for my Saturday afternoon entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment