Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Over

By Amy

School has officially started. In my book that means that summer is over. Should we see how I did?

This was taken the first week of summer.






This was taken the last week of summer.






Not to shabby. In a nutshell we.....




~ ~Had TWO vacations: Wyoming and Colorado which consisted of whitewater rafting, fishing, hiking, golfing, horseback riding, and spending time with friends and family




~~Went swimming five times. Which doesn't seem like alot. But in all instances i included friends for each boy and in most cases a sleepover was involved.




~~Fun with all three sets of Grandparents




~~Two District Conventions




~~Two Movies (probably not as much as they would have liked. But I usually had extra kids with me and movies are super pricey)




~~We got to see the Budwieser Clydesdales. Up close and personal.




~~We got a dog!!!




~~Multiple sleepovers




So there you have it. I asked my kids if their summers were "fun" enough. They both agreed that this was the best summer ever. Mission accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment