Monday, August 2, 2010

We Are Here!

By Amy

A few months ago my youngest built this. I knew exactly what it was.




For the past five years we have come to Jackson Wyoming and stayed at my bosses lodge. I will never get tired of this view.




Yesterday we saw two baby moose and their momma. See her in the bushes?



I will post more later. It takes forever to download pictures. Not that I have a tight schedule here or anything. In fact it's been lovely having so much time on my hands. I am soaking up my family. And trying to take care of myself. Did you know that if you condition your hair after you shampoo that it feels so much softer and managable? Or that once in awhile it's good to shave your entire leg....not just the part that may show? Oh and how about sitting down during your meals? It's much more satisfying then eating in the car or skipping food all together. I could really get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment