Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Has anyone noticed the ticker lately??!!

By Amy


I can't believe my eyes! The ticker says we leave in 27 days! That can't be possible. I have so much to do. Here is a very short list of some of the things that must get done in the next 27 days:
Realistic

Get my hair done
Menu plan and freeze some meals for my hubby/caretaker of children while I am gone
Wrap up baby shower details and throw shower
Finish up a couple of projects for work
Renew my drivers license
Pack



So UNrealistic I must be dreaming

Lose 10 pounds
Get my house perfectly cleaned
Get my house perfectly organize
Scrapbook all my pictures from the last three years
Make a budget and stick to it for the next year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then there are all those little nagging things that I want to get done so I don't have to come home to them. Here is one.





Oh I can almost hear you say "What is the problem here? Looks perfectly fine to me!"
Well come a little closer.






This is his desk. This is what happens when I tell him to clean his room. He used to shove everything under his bed but then we got rid of the bottom bunk. Now he only has the top one. Problem solved. Or so we thought. When his desk gets to full and he is afraid of a avalanche he moves to his top dresser drawer.










Scary I know. I really want to help him clean out this mess because I can convince him to pitch stuff that he normally wouldn't bear to part with. This was his face when I told him we were going to clean out his room this weekend.










And this is my face when I think of all the stuff I need to do before Paris.










See I told you I need to get my hair done. And lose 10 pounds. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment