Monday, February 16, 2009

Loved

by Ang

This weekend I had a major cleaning/organizing/purge-fest and I came across my beloved Oscar the Grouch doll. My grandma brought him to the hospital when I was born. He was my favorite doll/toy/stuffed animal ever. I don't even remember when he had two eyes, so I think he lost his one eye pretty early on.
And when his one lone pupil started to wear off, my mom filled it in with a marker:




(that's kind of a scary picture)

I think it's so sweet when kids have a stuffed toy they love so much that they keep it forever, even as adults. My younger newphew has a stuffed dog named Snuffy, and I'm pretty sure that will be his special toy. I wonder what my new neice's special toy will be!

Oh, and on a side note, THIS was my excuse for not doing my laundry tonight:

I didn't want to disturb him. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment