Friday, April 10, 2009

Everything is Better After Paris

by Ang


*I'm less stressed at work (which is odd, since this entire week I was swamped and trying to catch up)
*The mantle over my fireplace looks better

My tea...


...tastes better:

*I'm much more relaxed!!

I will be posting more details and pictures about the Arc de Triomphe in a couple of days. When I catch myself thinking about our trip (which is ALL the time) and the sights we took in, I find that this is one of the things I think about the most. It deserves its own post!

1 comment:

  1. Dear AmyAng,
    I finally got caught up on the blog Sunday AM and I've already missed a lot. I really looking forward to seeing you when I get back, the pictures and stuff, too. Liked the picture of snow in Omaha. Almost every day here has been sunny and 70's almost perfect. See you both soon! With lots of love, Dad

    ReplyDelete