Friday, April 24, 2009

The real reason I went to Paris

By Amy

Was for this......







And this......




I'm ashamed to tell you how many I ate. The croissants and pain au chocolat were incredible. Melt in your mouth. Better then a hot Krispy Kreme glazed donut on a cold day. I wanted to buy one at every bakery I went by. But if I did I would be stuffing my mouth every block. Which I would have been ok with. My thighs would have cried in protest. Something that was a little unexpected was the crepes. I had read that you can buy them freshly made with a assortment of toppings. I thought "what's the big deal about a flat pancake?" The first one I had was made with sugar. YUM.
But being a chocolate girl the rest were all filled with chocolate. And I'm embarassed to say that at one point the chocolate was dripping down my wrist and I had no shame in licking it off.
Hello my hero.

Perfection! I will never doubt the goodness of french crepes again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the crepes. I miss them. I could have eaten one every day for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. My stomach couldn't handle the buttery croissants, but the crepes agreed with me VERY well!

    ReplyDelete