Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's This?

by Ang


It's my stack of pictures to scrapbook!! There's at least 550 here....maybe more.

Yikes. I better get started.

On an unrelated note, today after work I stopped at The Tea Smith www.theteasmith.com
to pick up a gift for someone. How is it that I've never been in to this store before? I LOVE tea, both hot and cold and they have it all. Anyways, while I was there I thought I would try some Bubble Tea. I had read about it and quite frankly thought it sounded extremely gross. I mean, tapioca balls in tea? There's just something wrong with that. But I was intrigued, so I got a strawberry flavored Bubble Tea. I really liked it!

(yes, I took this picture in my car, but don't worry, I was sitting at a red light).
It was very refreshing. They give you a really thick straw so you can suck up the 'bubbles'. It was still weird, but it wasn't gross at all like I was expecting.
I'm off to organize photos now.

No comments:

Post a Comment