Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Scrappin'

By Amy


I've started. I'm excited about it too. I couln't wait to start using all the beautiful papers, punches and stickers that I've collected for this. I kind of have high expectations. I want it to look messy but organized. Informative but natural. Capturing the moment without alot of words. Or pictures. Impossible I know.






My poor hubby just got rid of all of this mess and now it's back again in our bedroom.






I told him I would try to get it done as fast as I can but that means ignoring alot of things. Like laundry. And cleaning. And kids. And cooking. Just kidding about the kid part. Actually it was so nice today that we went on a bike ride.









The sun felt so good on my pasty white skin. Here's a sneak peak to the first page of my scrap book.





I've got 8 done so far. Only 65 to go! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment