Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grateful

By Amy

Here is a list of things that I am so thankful for......

~ That we didn't miss our plane at the CDG airport. It was close.

~ My kids. They were so happy to see me and Keith said they got along and helped out.

~ My honey. The pets didn't die, the kids were fed and my house is CLEAN!!!

~ A shower (only a bath in our apartment). It felt luxerious!

~ Space. We went to breakfast this morning and I wasn't knocking elbows with strangers.

~ Washer and Dryer. The combo thing in Paris just didn't get the clothes clean or dry.

~ Tennis shoes! I refused to wear them in Paris and my feet cried. They are happy now!

~ My house. It feels enourmous.

~ My life. I feel ready for routine again. I feel less anxious then before and not so overwhelmed to get things done. I had the time of my life and cannot stop thinking about our adventure. But it feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment