Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things I Love & Other Random Thoughts

by Ang

I was going to do a post about the awfulness of allergies and how horrible this allergy Spring has been already, and how I can't breathe and how my nose is red from blowing it all the time and how my bedside table looks like a medicine cabinet. But who wants to hear about that, really.
So instead I'm going to post some happy things. Things I LOVE.
First, this goopy stuff:

Put a pea size drop in your fingers and run through your hair. Blow dry and your hair will not be static-y when you fix it and it will have extra volume!

The best TV series ever:

I actually didn't start watching this show until it was in it's last season on TV. Quite honestly, I was turned off by the name. Gilmore Girls? It just sounded so cheesy. It is FAR from cheesy. It is the absolute perfect mix of comedy and drama. It makes me laugh out loud and it makes me cry. Perfection!

Snacks:

Corn sticks and garlic hummus dip. It's not gross, I promise!

And this! Great taste in great portion sizes:


Notice the Weight Watchers logo in the corner of the box? Hmm....it matches this logo!



What's inside?




I joined Weight Watchers today. I am DETERMINED to get back to my post-high school weight. I have absolutely no excuse not to! I have many free resources available to me, my job being #1. I work at a place that has free health screenings, a free gym RIGHT IN THE BUILDING, discounted healthy foods in the cafeteria, and they send out daily 'healthy tips' emails, plus more. The weather is getting nicer. I'm going to put my zoo pass to good use and start walking at the zoo. I'm going to pack my lunch EVERY NIGHT no matter how tired I am. I am motivated!

So there you have it. I didn't complain about my allergies once! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know you won't believe this but I think you are looking great! I would have told you at the assembly but so many people and I couldn't get to you! So I admired from afar. I think going to succulent Paris and still looking good is quite an accomplishment. I think dieting is the hardest thing to do. Anyone who has does it successfully has incredible self control, that's big in anyone's book. And among the thingw we love is you!
    Tante Kathy

    ReplyDelete