Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Grandma and other Adventures

By Amy




Our Grandma is back in Nebraska! She has been in California the past two and a half years. I was able to see her a couple of times but not nearly what this granddaughter needed. She is glad to be back. She loved being with my aunt and uncle in California, but her heart has always been here. She even wore her "Go Big Red" shirt on the plane back here. She once told my sister that she thought it was "repulsive" that they didn't show the Nebraska games on the local channels in California. I love her and maybe I'm selfish to say that I'm so glad that she is back. I love her near me! On another note, I stepped outside to see what the boys were up to and saw this.....



Please tell me that this isn't a homemade bike ramp.







Oh dear....


Hey Mom! How much air am I getting?




So far we haven't had any broken bones in this house yet. I hope we keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment