Friday, August 28, 2009

Changes

by Ang
I've been missing in action lately. I have good reasons though! For the past week I've been doing nothing but working, getting sick and looking at different apartments. I haven't gotten home before 7:30 once! Except for tonight.
I finally found the perfect place for me. It's much closer to work and bigger than what I have now and it's definitely more my style (old and charming with lots of character). Here's a sneak peak:

I have French doors in my bedroom that lead out onto a deck! And a fireplace! Did I mention that I'm excited?!

So the next couple of weeks are going to be busy. I'll be cleaning out stuff, starting to pack, making lists of things I need to do before the move and right after, and so on. Despite all of the hard work though and lack of sleep the next couple weeks will bring, I am VERY excited about it. I love starting over!

No comments:

Post a Comment