Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Horseback Riding

By Amy

Yesterday we went horseback riding. Well, not exactly "we". Me and Ang went to the used bookstore instead. I went riding last year and it was so much fun but I decided not to this year. One reason was the money. It's expensive. And honestly I would rather use the money to buy books. Yes, I am a nerd. Anyway when my youngest went last year he talked about it forever. He remembered every detail. Even the names of everyone's horses. This year they asked him which horse he had last year and he said, "Mickey". They asked if he wanted to ride him again. YES!!
My oldest boy and hubby went too.
It was a perfect day for riding and everyone had a great time. I would have posted alot more pictures but my computer is running REALLY SLOW. So hopefully when we get home I'll be able to post some more of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment