Thursday, August 27, 2009

Make this Cake. Now!

By Amy
I have probably made this pineapple zucchini cake about 8 times since zucchini came into season. It always turns out soooo good and my family never gets tired of it. Here is the link....



Last night I made it again. With the some help.




I make sure to squeeze all the water out of the shredded zucchini.




Make two so that you can share. Your friends and family will love you forever.




Enlist the help of your favorite seven year old help you. It will enlighten your experience by ten- fold.



Use pineapple juice instead of milk to thin up the frosting.




PURE BLISS!!!


Go check it out. The whole website is full of great recipe's.

P.S--My sister promises to blog tomorrow. I keep telling her people are bored with me. I'm bored with me. So she will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment